Domestic Air Freight
As approved cargo agents for domestic airlines in India, TKPL offers airport – to – airport services to all commercial airports in the country and Door – To – Door services within its own network.
TKPL is equipped to handle
- All commodities ranging from perishables and time sensitive cargoes
- Material for JIT inventories
- Sensitive medical supplies to high value bullion and foreign currency
- TKPL’s Logistics Services are based on formally – structured and well documented systems and procedures, which are well communicated and well understood by all staff and network associates to ensure Quality service.
These services are in line with globally accepted norms and standards of modern logistics, materials handling, multi – modal transportation, warehousing, re – storage and distribution, inward – outward documentation, clearances and communications.
Road and Rail transport
TKPL arranges for road and rail transportation of shipments of their customers thus completing the missing links in the multi-modal transportation.
TKPL Group had identified warehousing as an important link in the logistics chain and had set up warehouses in and around Mumbai as early as 1921. T. Khimji Associates, a TKPL Group Company commands 45,000 square feet of Warehouse space in Mumbai and its hinterland. All warehouses are equipped with the latest communications and automation facilities. In addition, Company also owns transit warehouses in Mumbai and at its branches.
TKPL’s association with the Insurance activity dates back to its days as the principal agents for Atlas Assurance Company, which subsequently became part of the Royal Exchange group of UK. TKPL Group now offers Insurance policies of National Insurance Company Ltd., Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd., Tata AIG General Insurance Company Ltd., etc.
TKPL’s Integrated Logistics
To ensure seamless and uninterrupted Logistics solution, T. Khimji Logistics Pvt. Ltd., a TKPL Group company, provides its expertise in:
- Warehouse identification
- Record management and storage
- Warehouse management
- Inventory and Distribution Management